3 sachets Shaka Tea Sunset
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1.5 tbsp. Miso paste (red, brown, or white)
- 1 6oz.-8oz. piece of Ono fish (can sub for cod or another white fish)
- 1 bunch of bok choy (can sub for rainbow chard, collard green, or any hearty vegetable)
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 2 tsp. olive oil (for fish)
- Olive oil for pan
- 2 tsp. shoyu
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onion to garnish
- In a small pot, heat water and remove from heat right before boiling.
- Add 3 sachets Shaka Tea Sunset. Let steep for 6-8 minutes.
- Place fish in a separate bowl. Add shoyu, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Heat skillet on medium heat, place fish on a skillet, and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Add bok choy to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes. (substituted vegetables may require shorter or longer cooking times.)
- Once fish and vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small pot, place the Shaka Tea Sunset brewed water on medium heat. Remove sachets from water and mix in miso paste.
- In a separate bowl, place cooked brown rice, fish, and bok choy. Pour over Shaka Tea Sunset Miso mixture. Garnish with green onion and serve.
← Older Post
Newer Post →