Pineapple Mint Maui Mule
Fresh into our cocktail series featuring zero sugar cocktails during the month of November for Diabetes Awareness Month ~ We bring you the vibrancy of a classicMule with a tropical twist. Bringing together Shaka Tea Pineapple Mint with the tang of fresh ginger in the form of a zero-sugar simple syrup, this Maui Mule has all the makings to keep you in the aloha spirit while being keto-friendly to boot.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Lower heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool for an hour. Strain and place in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Combine Vodka, Shaka Tea Pineapple Mint, and Ginger Syrup. Shake with ice.
- Pour over ice, finish with a splash of sugar free ginger ale and garnish with mint.
- For a stronger mint flavor, muddle fresh mint leaves at the base of the drinking cup.