- ½ cup Thinly Sliced Ginger
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Monk Fruit Sugar
- 8 oz. Shaka Tea Pineapple Mint
- 4 oz Vodka of choice
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Ginger Syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Lower heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool for an hour. Strain and place in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Combine Vodka, Shaka Tea Pineapple Mint, and Ginger Syrup. Shake with ice.
- Pour over ice, finish with a splash of sugar free ginger ale and garnish with mint.
- For a stronger mint flavor, muddle fresh mint leaves at the base of the drinking cup.
← Older Post
Newer Post →