Pineapple Mint Mai Tai
Introducing the Pineapple Mint Mai Tai recipe from our Mocktail Series to save you from an impending Pumpkin Spice overload this Fall season. Bringing together fresh orange and lime juices infused with macadamia orgeat and monk fruit simple syrup, our Pineapple Mint herbal iced tea takes on a whole new personna.
- 2.5 oz. Shaka Tea Pineapple Mint
- 2 medium fresh squeezed local oranges
- ¼ oz. macadamia orgeat
¼ oz. monk fruit sugar simple syrup
(1:1 ratio monk fruit to hot water)
- 1 oz. local lime juice
- dried pineapple flower to garnish
- crushed ice
Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake well
- Fill cocktail glass with crushed ice to the brim.
- Pour over crushed ice and garnish with pineapple flowers; serve.
- Optional: Rim a chilled cocktail glass with a lime wedge.
Add li hing mui [dried plum] powder to a flat plate. Dip rim of glass in the li hing mui powder.