Mango Hibiscus Mojito Mocktail
- 1 cup fresh, peeled mango chunks (about 1 mango)
— substitute with frozen mango when needed
- 1 lime, sliced
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 oz lime juice
- 2 oz Shaka Tea Mango Hibiscus
- lime sparkling water of choice
- garnish: mint sprig, lime wheel
- Puree fresh (or frozen) mango and Shaka Tea Mango Hibiscus until smooth in a blender.
- In a mocktail glass, muddle together half of the lime slices, (6) mint leaves, and ½ oz lime juice.
- Pour half of the mango puree into the mocktail glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and top with lime sparkling water.
Stir, serve, and get those Shakas Up!