Blue Magic Eucalyptus Martini
Combining a little extra magic with a eucalyptus twist for a keto-friendly simple syrup that's sure to breathe fresh notes into happy hour. Raise those pinkies (and shakas!) up to tea time in a martini glass —the magic begins here ... and the rest, well is up to you!
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute. Add the eucalyptus leaves and liquidize.
- Pour the syrup into a bowl and cover for 15 minutes. Once cool, the syrup can be stored in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the gin, eucalyptus syrups, lime juice, and egg white.
- Shake Well.
- Double strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a floating eucalyptus leaf.