Blue Eucalyptus Martini
- 2 cups water
- 2 sachets of Blue Magic
- 2 cups monk fruit sugar
- 1/3 cup eucalyptus (fresh)
1 ½ oz Gin of choice
¾ oz Blue Eucalyptus syrup
½ oz lime juice (fresh)
3 drops of egg white
1 eucalyptus leaf (garnish)
Blue Eucalyptus Syrup
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute. Add the eucalyptus leaves and liquidize.
- Pour the syrup into a bowl and cover for 15 minutes. Once cool, the syrup can be stored in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the gin, eucalyptus syrups, lime juice, and egg white.
- Shake Well.
- Double strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a floating eucalyptus leaf.