- 2 oz. Rum blanc of choice (suggested: KōHana KEA White Hawaiian Agricole Rum)
- 2 ½ oz. Shaka Tea Mango Hibiscus
- 1 quarter-size lime disk (include a small amount of flesh)
- soda water
- (1) 750 ml bottle Rum blanc of choice (suggested: KōHana KEA White Hawaiian Agricole Rum)
- (2) 14 fl oz bottles of Shaka Tea Mango Hibiscus
- 12 quarter-size lime disks (include a small amount of flesh), plus more for garnish.
- soda water to taste
Squeeze the lime disk over your glass and drop it into the glass. Shaka tip: Line your glass with lime slices for a gradual infusion of concentration.
Let the lime juice oil coat the glass.
In a cocktail shaker, add rum and Shaka Tea Mango Hibiscus.
Serve over crushed ice.
Top with soda water.
Squeeze the limes over your punchbowl and drop them in.
Let the lime juice oil coat the sides of the punchbowl.
To the punchbowl, add rum and Shaka Tea Mango Hibiscus.
Stir until mixed well.
Top with soda water and lime slices.