- 3 Shaka Tea Blue Magic tea bags
- ½ cup monk fruit sugar
- 1 lemon, cut and squeezed
- Edible flowers
- Round ice cube molds
- Sprigs of rosemary for garnish (optional)
- In a serving pitcher, steep 3 Blue Magic tea bags in room temperature water overnight (or steep in hot water and let cool completely before pouring into pitcher).
- For the ice cubes, add edible flowers and water to molds. Freeze overnight.
- Add ½ cup of monk fruit sugar to the brewed Blue Magic and stir.
- Cut and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the Blue Magic mixture. Adjust taste by adding more lemon juice to your desired tartness or more monk fruit sugar for a sweeter batch.
- Add prepared ice cubes.
- Top with extra edible flowers and rosemary sprigs for an enhanced herbal note. Serve and enjoy!
← Older Post
Newer Post →