Lemon Lokelani Pomtini
We're in this together and could all use a coupe of sanity to get us through the month. Introducing the Lemon Lokelani Pomtini recipe from our Mocktail Series to boost your tolerance for the everyday nonsense. Simple and romanticized, what better way to end the day than to treat yourself to a moment of rose petals and a splash of lime.
- 2 oz. Shaka Tea Lemon Lokelani Rose
- 1 oz. of pomegranate juice
- ½ oz. of fresh squeezed local lime
- 1.5 oz. of Italian lemon sparkling soda
- 1 tsp. of dried rose petals
- Ice to shake
In a cocktail shaker, combine pomegranate juice, Shaka Tea Lemon Lokelani Rose, fresh squeezed lime juice, and ice.
Shake until well combined.
Strain into a chilled coupe glass and top off with Italian lemon sparkling soda.
Garnish dried rose petals over cocktail and add to glass; serve.