Lemon Cactus Rose Champagne Cocktail
Team Shaka Tea is smitten! ... and we're ending 2020 with a clink of a Lemon Cactus Rose champagne cocktail alongside our friends at Aura Bora. Aura Bora uses plant-based ingredients to herb up your sparkling water experience with zero sugar, calories, and sodium. Their vivid, refreshing flavors are unlike any other and we love to get our mix on by adding a dash to our tea cocktails. And for our sober and sober-curious friends, these drinks are alcohol-free and delightful on their own or in your favorite fizzy mocktail. A match made in rose heaven — our Lemon Lokelani Rose meets Aura Bora's Cactus Rose for a soft floral finish to a flute of champagne. Topped off with a tropical twist as a hibiscus simple syrup brightens your glass with just the right amount of festiveness to ring in 2021.
- In a champagne flute, fill 1/3 of the flute with champagne or sparkling wine of choice. On top of that, fill another 1/3 with Shaka Tea Lemon Lokelani Rose.
- Add a splash of Hibiscus Syrup and top off with Aura Bora Cactus Rose.
- Garnish with a wild hibiscus flower and cheers!
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Lower heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool for an hour. Strain and place in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.