Some prefer theirs with a sunrise twist, but we here at Shaka Tea believe there's no better time for a Tea-quila than at sunset. Infusing our calming blend of organic Hawaiʻi-grown māmaki, passion flower, and rose with tart passion fruit puree and a dash of lime — things are surely about to warm up.
Lilikoi Tea-quila Sunset
- Combine the tequila, tea syrup, lime juice, and bitters in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake until chilled.
- ️Strain into a chilled glass
- ️Add large ice cube
- ️Stir in lilikoi puree
- ️Garnish with mint leaves and lime
**Sunset Tea simple syrup:
- Steep 2 bags of Sunset tea in 1 ½ cups of boiling water for 8-10 minutes
- ️Remove tea bags (save for a later brew)
- Add 1 ½ cups of monk fruit sugar and stir until sugar dissolves
- ️Let cool completely and store in a tightly capped glass container or jar. *Will keep for up to 3 weeks with crystal formations at bottom.